Mokume Gane Pendant

Mokume Gane Pendant
Julie Picarello Style

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

...just like butta...

I had seen several posts by fellow clayers mentioning the use of Thomas Tissue Slicer Blades (catalog No. 6727C18).  I ordered 25 and they came today.  I am utterly astonished at the difference these blades make in slicing!  They cut through 'just like butta'.. no drag, no squish, and a beautiful clean cut surface.  I never knew what I was missing!  Find them here.  Scroll down the page where you will see that you order the seperate pieces.  The initial outlay is steep, but the per blade cost is reasonable.  With shipping at (ouch!!) $15.00,  the blades were $3.43 each.  After using one, well worth the price!

I would love to continue playing, but back to my 'real job' in the morning!  Order the blades!!  Great investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment