Mokume Gane Pendant

Mokume Gane Pendant
Julie Picarello Style

Sunday, January 15, 2012

In the beginning....

Well, here goes nothing!  I have been wanting to start blogging for a while and too "scared" to start!  I have been trying to research to see how all this is done, but finally decided to just jump in with both feet!

I love polymer clay.  I spend most of my time (when I'm not at my "real job"!) in my craft room. 

More craft room pictures here in my craft room.

I've spent all day trying to organize my photos so I can share them.  I'm slowly learning.  I'll share one more link tonight.  The very first experiences I had with polymer clay were to create the ABC's for my grandchildren. 
 
You can see close-ups at Polymer ABC's.

Well, this went fairly well!  I'll post again soon!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment